Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 126

Thank you to all of you who have held me accountable for this blog!!

I know that I haven't written, and that was my commitment, but I have read, and I think that's important.

I really don't remember too much Samuel's role in the Bible. I started reading from Samuel--and man, I am almost more amazed by Hannah at this point.. Giving up your child.. To the Lord. Wow. I couldn't even fathom.

You know, this is finals week, and I'm pretty busy, but the challenge I gave to myself--to do everything, no matter what, wholeheartedly and for the Lord.

Even doing projects that I don't really care about, I am doing them for the Lord. I am putting time and effort into my friendships, into my school projects, to my relationships with my family.

That's what this life is all about--doing everything we can, giving our everything, for the sake of God's glory. All of my actions reflect my relationship with Christ, and I want them to reflect positively!

God bless,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment