Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 137

You know, our lives are a ministry. The way we live each and every day is a reflection of our beliefs and our relationship towards Christ.

I have really enjoyed being inside the work of ministry though--interning at my church. It's just been amazing to have the time of fellowship with people, connection, relational, and just getting to truly know the hearts of others.

God really does have the absolute best planned for us. Truly. And I feel like I am living my best right now. I feel as though I am where he needs to be and working for HIS good.

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."
Romans 8:28


Just like David, wandering through the wilderness with his family trying to elude Saul... The hardships, the pain, the inbetweeness is all for God's best. 


I love my life!


God bless,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment