Saturday, April 14, 2012

103

Tonight, we are supposed to have some horrid weather. And I believe it! Bella is acting weird.. well.. weirder than normal.

I have this friend whose faith I admire like no other. This person seriously is so amazing and so inspiring! This was their facebook status this morning:

"Well, if I wake up in the morning and a tornado has taken my car, I'll know God wanted to take it for a test drive. No worries, it's His anyways."

Now that is awesome! I kind of feel the same. I'm not anxious, I'm not nervous, I'm not worried... I'm just at peace. Whatever happens is all about God! And this is just to show his mighty power and ultimately his grace.

Do y'all remember in Forest Gump how Lieutenant Dan was challenging God on the boat, and it happened to be a hurricane, yet their boat was the only one to survive? God makes covenants with us. Look at Joshua, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Isaac, Rebekah, Ruth, Sarah... I mean God seriously does what he says he will. God protects those who follow him. God punishes those who deserve it.

We are servants of the most amazing God. We are living our BEST life!

I have never been happier than in these few moments. I have never felt more secure about myself, confident in my abilities, or proud of myself than in these few months.

I think others notice a change as well. Honestly. Yesterday, I had just gotten out of a graduation advising appointment (oh.... my.. gosh..) and I saw one of my professors. She went out of her way to stop me and tell me what a joy that I am. That she loves my enthusiasm, my passion, and my insight. That I have been wonderful to have in her class and I am such a great student. I mean who does that?!

I go to such an amazing school, and I am blessed by such an awesome God to have the opportunities that I do! And I am blessed to show my enthusiasm and passion for life in all things. God makes all things great, and wonderful, and possible, and WHOLE. I feel complete. I feel content. I feel satisfied. And all I know, is I am just constantly hungry for God's word.

I love these stories. I love the message they tell. I love how the Bible is just.. perfect. It's the ultimate love story, the ultimate rule book, the ultimate self-help book, the ultimate story book... It's everything. It's all I need.

Man do I love this life!!!!!!

God bless,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment