Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 98

Finally back home in Lawrence... It was one busy, busy, weekend that's for sure! I never realized all of the work a church service takes. It's grueling. But, whenever it's done, the power of God is present for sure and it's all amazing!

Yesterday was probably one of the best worship services I have ever been at. And the message just was great because my heart was in the right place.

I am still exhausted. I don't know how I am going to get anything else done! But I know that God is just really working in my life. I may not have come back from home physically renewed, but definitely spiritually. I had an amazing time with my family, got to know some friends better and had great times with them, and really got to spend some quality time with my Lord.

One thing though, is that whenever you're busy with things... Like really busy, how I am with school.. We lose sight of our purpose, our focus... But this weekend made me realize all of the behind the scenes work done for God... He is the purpose, the main man, the guy who everyone pushes themselves for.

What's my motives with school? What's my drive?

If it's to make good grades, then I'm on point... But I'm trying to be a disciple and follower in all that I do. Am I doing enough?

God bless,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment