Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 115

I have been going through some pretty rough stuff, but the power of prayer is amazing.

I have had so much work to do. I have had trouble with some people in my life, but the Lord is good because I can see his hand in everything that happens to me.

I read from Luke this morning of Jesus' trial and suffering... And even though we had Easter, it is still just as powerful.

Jesus went through all of this-the betrayal, the pain, the humiliation, the martyrdom-so that when I go through some difficult times in my life, I have a Savior who can deliver me, just as he delivered me that day on the cross.

I am worthy of this. I am worthy of grace. And I am so worthy of this life.

It's not a "testimony" without a "test."

Isaiah 40:28-31 (one of my favorite verses)
Do you not know?
   Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
   the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
   and his understanding no one can fathom.
 He gives strength to the weary
   and increases the power of the weak.
 Even youths grow tired and weary,
   and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
   will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
   they will run and not grow weary,
   they will walk and not be faint.

Pray for me. Pray that I have strength, renewed energy, and an open mind. Pray that I find the right things to do and say. 

God bless,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I just became your friend on facebook like last week and I just saw your blog on there! This is incredible Lauren! Props for keeping up with this with all the craziness in life because as with you I can not keep to any of my new years resolutions and I always come up with excuses to not read my bible.....It is very inspirational to see you keeping up with it:)
    Cayla

    ReplyDelete